ALWAYS STRIVING FOR BETTER (OR WORSE)!
- Est. 2015
We take our Tank Girl/Mad Max/Coyote Ugly theme very seriously and ask all those who wish to join to come prepared with theme appropriate garb you can wear while you participate in our camp.
Caveats to joining our bada$$ crew:
- Do not bring your politics
- Do not bring your Religion
- Do not bring your New Age meditation
- Do not bring your drama
- Do not bring your hang ups
- Do get Consent, Consent, Consent
- Do familiarize yourself with the 10 Principles, especially Leave No Trace
We are always striving for growth and all-inclusivity. Our camp provides interactivity through our unique bar drinks, vaporized alcohol/CBD shots, Wheel of Misfortune!, nightly themed music parties & entertainment, as well as day workshops. For a glimpse of our past events click here.
May it be 25 or 100 people, it’s up to ALL our camp Commanders, Officers & Crew to give our visitors the best (or worst) experience. Make no mistake, we work hard to play harder, and we expect everyone in our family/crew to do so!
One of the many benefits of joining our family is knowing that we’ve got your back (but we’re not your fuck*** babysitter!). The donations that we ask from each of the members goes directly into the camp’s infrastructure, meals, transportation, and services. Although they may vary year-to-year, we have generally provided members with the following:
- Early dinner (veg, meat & gluten free options) and occasional dessert
- Use of camp generator (limited based on availability, daylight hours)
- Shade structure for tent dwellers
- Access to kitchen appliances (grill, microwave, 4 high-powered propane burners) and large shade structure (permitted to those in honest & good standing, daylight hours)
- Welcome packet and swag to include dog tags, lip balm, patches, stickers, etc.
- Access to bar (don’t abuse this privilege!)
- Ability to sign-up for RV black/grey water removal
- On-site and certified Camp Medic
So have we scared you off yet? No? Great! Then feel free to browse the rest of our site for instructions on how to apply, and all that other good sh*t.