No. of positions available: One
Be on call to administer medication, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions in the event of an emergency to camp members and visitors. Make informed, critical decisions about needed actions through hands-on care of patients.
- Keep a physical and digital list of emergency contacts of camp members and their allergies or medications
- The facilitation, manning, and preservation of the camp first aid kit before and during Burning Man
- Provide physical support for minor issues such as sprains, dehydration, medication, CPR, cuts, bruises, scrapes, etc. and stabilize patients until paramedics arrive for major issues such as lacerations, implements, 3rd/4th degree burns, etc.
- Provide emotional, cognitive, social and spiritual support as needed
- Be available through walkie talkie and cell/text (pending service availability)
- In charge of posting the physical Camp Roster & Services (provided by Admin)
- Assist with handing out welcome packets (provided by Admin)
- Responsible for making sure members and volunteers show up to their assigned tasks
- Registered nurse for hospital or outpatient facility with at least 3 years experience
- Solid communication skills, emotional stability, physical endurance, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be available for EA (Early Arrival) or LD (Late Departure)
- Camp donation/dues reduced to $150
- Direct Group Sales ticket (based on availability)
- Personalized uniform/vest with patches
- Being a part of a bada$$ camp
All members are required to complete the LNT agreement, each year.
Please take the time to read carefully and sign in the appropriated boxes.